Is it really necessary to separate LIFE and “SCHOOL”?
Are we not learning every second of every day?
So, pack up your bags . . . & travel with us for our year of ADVENTURE!
aka homeschool, unschool, funschool, adventureschool
…formerly known as LIFE
So far . . . the gals & I have had awesome adventures this “school” year:
- beach days – enjoying sunshine, sand and waves
- baby days – friends of ours have new baby boy twins
- farm days – horses, donkeys, pot belly pigs, chickens, peacocks
- mystic aquarium – seals, whales, penguins & more
- visited the scrap metal yard – mom has a “thrift” addiction
- trip to Vermont to support dad in his Spartan Ultra race!
- Mo joined a swim team, Addi is diving into gymnastics
- we’ve created a sewing, painting, craft room that oozes with creativity!!!