If I could bottle up summer in a mason glass jar and drink it … it would be this minty watermelonade slushy💚❤️💛
So, yesterday my oldest daughter Mo(rgan) and her friend Haley officially started a music.ly acct for Yoreganics. Just what I need – one more frickin social media app that I can neglect! #staypositivejackass
Seriously – I totally DIG this video. I’m easily impressed with things I can actually stick with successfully and this was one of them! #adhd #thestruggleisreal but, #ireallydidit!!! #myexcusescanoftentakeoverifiletthem
Recipe for one 16 oz slushy drink …
- Add 2(ish) cups watermelon into blender I love our Vitamix blender!
- Add 2(ish) cups ice
- Add 5 (ish) fresh mint leaves
- Add 1(ish)squeezed lemon
- Blend and serve in mason jar
- “Ish” is my way of CYA – depends on how sour or minty or the quantity of drinks you are making and serving.
- Enjoy while chilling out by self or with friends or family;)